top of page

Estate Sales, property clean outs and downsizing can be overwhelming. Our family provides caring, professional and experienced expertise, so that you can focus on the most critical of tasks, your wellbeing!



estate sale pic website_edited.jpg



Organizing, and expertly presenting a home's contents for professional estate sales, allows our team to quickly, but thoughtfully, monetize contents to offset expensive clean-out services and the overwhelming burden of doing it on your own. Creating a strong buyer environment is our specialty.
Moving Boxes



Whether you are embracing a new minimalist lifestyle, moving to far off lands or just looking to clean out a residential or commercial space, we will manage the entire process on your behalf, from top-to-bottom, so that you can focus on more pressing matters.
Vintage tone of equipment on wooden desk



A one-stop shop for cleanout services, we also provide deep cleaning & Handyman services for drywall repair, painting, flooring and so forth. Alleviating the need to coordinate and manage countless tasks saves you and your family tremendous time, energy and stress. Let us take on that burden!  
Appraisal Services

Auction Management

Light moving Services
Property Management

Commercial Services

Organizational Services


We started Generations Estate Services after our own personal experiences with the emotionally taxing and logistically challenging process of estate management. Growing up and helping my mother in the Antiques business for 30+ years, having personal experience with the challenges of estate support and having conducted countless estate sales for many happy clients, I'm thrilled and excited to make a difference for my clients in their time of transition. 

.......And I know we can help!


Our desire is to bring the most caring, professional and supportive experience possible to our clients and their families. As a multi-generational family business, we remind ourselves every day that we must provide our clients with the same level of support and respect that we would demand for our own family.

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 11.29.14


I've been to more of their estate sales than I can even count. They are well organized, well attended and well done. The process, from start to finish, puts the clients, the attendees and the customers at the top of the priority list. 

Michelle M.,

Annapolis, MD

The process can be overwhelming when you have to clean out 40 years of sentiment. They made a daunting process one where we actually relaxed and enjoyed the memories and saw great stuff go to great homes. 

Cynthia C.,

Crofton, MD

We were charged $10,000 by one of the junk removal companies to clean out only 25% of the contents.With Generations, not only did we not have to come out of pocket for the other 75%, but we actually made some money!!

Chris, K.,

Columbia, MD

Man with Glasses

Tom came to us because he needed to move out of the country with short notice. He could bring the clothes on his back, a few personal things and whatever he could easily ship across the Atlantic. With Generations, he didn't have to take on the decluttering process, meet strangers in parking lots to sell his stuff or manage cleaning up the house at the end.....he was finally able to enjoy the process!

Shania came to us because her grandparents needed to move into full care housing. They had generations of family treasures that she just could not bring herself to sort, organize and sell without feeling completely overwhelmed. She knew the sentimental value was way beyond the public value. 

Woman in Pink Hat
Senior Citizen

Robert came to us because he had lost his wife and needed help getting the property cleaned out, their belongings sold and some of the more basic interior renovations of the house ready for the upcoming sale. This was his time to start the next chapter of his life and we were happy to help him work through this process.

**For our clients privacy, names and pictures have been changed**


For more information about Generations Estate & Property Services,

please contact us at:

Cathie Garofalo, Owner

Tel: (301) 928-1262

Brandon Miller, Co-Owner

Tel: (301) 641-9268

Sign Up for News, Events & Much More!

Follow me:

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
Contact Us
bottom of page